Seven Things About Me(me)Posted: January 10, 2009
Alas, I was tagged by Beltzner, so must break my new year’s resolution to not blog in 2009*. Thanks Mike. Seven things you may know about me, or not:
- I have three nipples. Of these, zero produce milk.
- I was a barista and a chef for many years before owning a computer.
- I can juggle. Balls. Clubs. Machetes. Torches. (Listed in descending order of skill-level and recency.)
- Some years ago, on the night before we moved from Seattle to Florida, someone stole our fully-packed truck and U-Haul, leaving us with nothing but the pajamas we were wearing, and a goldfish. It was a lesson in impermanence.
- I used to play the accordion, and was briefly in a band called Apolkalypse.
- One summer, I hitchhiked through 30 states with a friend. You’ve not truly seen America until it throws garbage at you from it’s car.
- I flew out of a rapidly moving Volkswagen bus when I was 8 years old, and landed on my head. I know what you’re thinking, and yes, you’re probably right.
Seven from me, seven to you:
- Sdwilsh. It’s all business on your blog, but your quotes are on fire.
- Thunder, the Venezuelan ramen-lover. (Definitely a character in my novel. If I was writing one.)
- Josh. I thought your blog was dead, but then I found the tumble.
- Jeff, you don’t blog, afaik. You should tweet seven things and seven people!
- Bowie. Kid, you’re almost one full year old. Introduce yourself.
- James Earl Plush. Eagles? Beagles? Twins? Coincidence? I think not!
- David Cross. (Aim high, right?)